RF Remote Controlled Time Switch
Have the Power to control your electrical loads at the press of a button within 30 (Transmitter Timer) to 80m (RF Transmitter) of your electrical loads: You can also program your remote Control transmitter to switch your loads ON&OFF automatically!!!
- Because the programming keypad is combined with the electrical switch itself, these traditional digital time switches expose consumers to the risk of electrocution. Users have to fiddle in the electrical distribution box in order to change or update existing programming settings of the digital timer. The above SAG-TO & SAG-CO pair separates the programming function performed on the RF transmitter (SAG-TO) from the switching function performed on the RF Receiver Switch (SAG-CO).
- For non-technical consumers, traditional time switches are difficult to manage over the long term. At a time when electricity is becoming extremely expensive in South Africa, managing consumption through reliable automation is a viable solution. However, patterns of consumption change quite often. Thus having to walk to the electrical distribution box, opening it, making changes on the traditional digital timer’s settings and closing it again every time patterns of consumption change is both demanding, prohibitive and a limitation on the use of digital timers to control consumption. In contrast to the above, the SAG-TO RF transmitter allows the user to simply make changes, anywhere within 30 meters of the actual RF Receiver switch.
- Wireless control, easy to install
- Can remotely control your Geyser or other Appliances with AC110~240V.
- Universal input: support voltage of 220 V,
- Can Support loads of up to 30A
- You can turn on/off the receiver with a normal transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance (60 to 80 Meters); the wireless RF signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- You can program the remote Control transmitter Timer to turn on/off the receiver from any place within a reliable distance (30 Meters); the wireless RF signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- With characteristics of over current protection, short-circuit protection and temperature protection.
- Audible / visual indication
- Use 8-bit microprocessor designed and developed with low-power and high-speed CMOS technology.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/ several transmitters can control one/ several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Transmitting Frequency: 433MHz